nVidia chipset chat tonight at Bjorn3D

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
Tonight Bjorn3D is having an NVIDIA chat with the chipset side of NVIDIA. The chat will take place at 7:30PM Eastern, 6:30PM Central, 4:30PM Pacific March 7th.

The chat will be regarding NVIDIA chipsets. They will even answer questions of their chipset versus ATI's
You can attend via a web browser chat client thingy over here at Bjorn3D, or you can just connect to freenode.net and join #Bjorn3D using your IRC client-o-choice.
(Which should be Trillian, but we can argue about that pre-chat...I LOVE the pre-chat conversations!!!)

I don't usually do the IRC thing, but I do love attending these chats as it brings in a lot of people from all over the web I post with but never really get a chance to discuss things with in real-time....it's a unique and fun experience.

And who knows, mebbe nVidia will actually tell us something new! ;)

Volt beat ya to it digi:
http://www.beyond3d.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28962

Hmm... there's the NVidia IDE problems some people have.. then there's the packet loss with ActiveArmor(NVidia's onboard firewall) Tech Report posted about recently... then there's BSOD with older drivers for Activearmor (Techreport posted about that as well).

Yea.. could they do a better job of prevent such stuff? Those are the major concerns I have. I don't use ActiveArmor.. but the consumers that care about this will be put off if it happens the next time around.

digitalwanderer said:
You can attend via a web browser chat client thingy over here at Bjorn3D, or you can just connect to freenode.net and join #Bjorn3D using your IRC client-o-choice.
(Which should be Trillian, but we can argue about that pre-chat...I LOVE the pre-chat conversations!!!)

I don't usually do the IRC thing, but I do love attending these chats as it brings in a lot of people from all over the web I post with but never really get a chance to discuss things with in real-time....it's a unique and fun experience.

Come on Digi! if you aren't doing "the IRC thing", who is? ;)

(to be honest, there's no such thing as "The IRC thing" ;) what you do as being ocasionally at #Beyond3D is what most IRCers do. be ocasionally in channels they can discuss stuff they are interested about. :) like few fellow forum members at #AF3DE on IRCNet ;))

Back