No big bang and now this!

He says he can reduce plain hydrogen to a lower energy state, if he really wanted to prove he could do it he would provide samples of the stuff ... it's just like with that compression scammer, you can always find experts who will fall for it.

its several years old they claim that K+ ions catalyse the reaction. ( So why hasn't the sea exploded I'm sure there are heaps of K+ ions in it ). Some uni took a look at the theory and concluded that this new Classical Quantum Dynamics doesn't even predict the hydrino state so even if CDM was correct there is still evidence pointing to a potential Hydrino state. Frankly if this thing really existed it would be very stable and well it would be easy to provide a sample.

Ouch epic... This is worse that the free energy guy who cropped up on discovery channel a while back...some guy from the south. Guess my lobbying for fission is still on! We now have provincial libs lined up for a 2nd reactor at Lepreau.

I had read a few weeks ago that increasing number of physicists think there never was a big bang... cant find that link now...

london-boy said:
Missed that. I'd love to see what they think happened....
Intelligent desgin of course.

( Well frankly I've yet to see someone actually come up with a better theory for everything )

Back