NForce 4 SLI boards starting to show up

well, with an ATi board you cant have two grphics cards unless you want t throw in an old PCI one...

Sage said:
well, with an ATi board you cant have two grphics cards unless you want t throw in an old PCI one...
don't they have that software that lets u use 3 monitors if u have an igp on the board ?

jvd said:
Sage said:
don't they have that software that lets u use 3 monitors if u have an igp on the board ?

well.. yeah... but the IGP is hardly a graphics card.. its more like... well... integrated

Sage said:
jvd said:
Sage said:

well.. yeah... but the IGP is hardly a graphics card.. its more like... well... integrated

hehe that is still a cool feature :)

and that be two video cards :)

integrated hardly counts... i mean, really.... INTEGRATED

i consider it an absolutely worthless feature. who, that is intelligent enough to put in an add-in board, would use integrated? how many people that fall into taht category would even buy a motherboard with integrated graphics anyhow!

My mother asked me to get my father a gift for surgery . Since he will be home for the month of december and most of january i got him a new mobo and video card which is going to him from my mother and my sisters and i are going to get him the second one once i cna find one. Those suckers are rare

Back