New toy comig Friday; Wolf King Warrior 2

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
I ordered a Wolf King Warrior 2 from Newegg.com this weekend and I'm all excited about it. I had been slightly interested in a few of them extra gaming pad keyboards before, but all of them seemed programmable/pain-in-the-arse-ish...this one looks like it fits the doctors orders perfectly.

23-146-002-02.JPG

I plan to write up an evaluation of it for EB since it's pretty new and I'm picturing the interests levels will be good, but mainly I'm just excited to be getting a new toy to play with and had to share. :oops:

MasterBaiter said:
Methinks you will still get 0wn3d by all of the kids Digi. :p
I'm embarressed to say they ain't yet owning me. I tried letting it all hang out for a few minutes in the family's weekend UT tourny and I bloody wiped the floor with the lot of them, my wife included. I didn't realize how much I hadn't been trying my best until I really tried my best. :oops:

One day they will beat me, but not yet...and I'm gonna make them earn it when they do. :cool:

Would it be mean of me to call it a gamepad for people who can't use real gamepads? :LOL:

Nah, really, whatever gets it done, I'm all for. I suffer in silence the slings and arrows of the keyboard 'n mouse crowd! :p

I wanted them to make one of these when they released that silly keyboard with that attached to it, I think I will buy one, but it is prety darn ugly, can't they make it black :)

Back