Natalie Imbruglia's Torn - Mime

I died laughing when i first saw this, i think a few years ago. That particular showcase of comedians was hilarious.

epic

Unknown Soldier said:
:)

So when are you coming back down south again?

US
probably before the end of the year, god hoping. Next time i go back will be to get my wife out of there. :) Tomorrow i go for my fingerprints, and thats the 2nd to last thing before i take my oath of citizenship, so if everything goes right, ill be a citizen within the next 4 or so months.

epic

epicstruggle said:
probably before the end of the year, god hoping. Next time i go back will be to get my wife out of there. :) Tomorrow i go for my fingerprints, and thats the 2nd to last thing before i take my oath of citizenship, so if everything goes right, ill be a citizen within the next 4 or so months.

epic

I'll mark that date as the beginning of the decline and fall of the U.S. of A. :devilish:

John Reynolds said:
epicstruggle said:

epic

I'll mark that date as the beginning of the decline and fall of the U.S. of A. :devilish:
:) Wait until i get my citizenship and start running for political office. The slide will be rapid.

epic

Back