My new gfx card

Tahir2

Veteran
Supporter
l33t-gfx.jpg

I got a surprise today. A system with a 1.6Ghz P4, 256MB PC133, and a 20GB HD, running off a 250watt PSU, with the amazing power of a 1MB Trident card behind it, I'll take the specific model tomorrow to share.

Worst thing is that this is not just an add-on for fun.. I am really using it for probably a couple of weeks or until I persuade someone to loan me something that can at least do 1024*768.

Please help!

I have one of these lying around somewhere in the original retail box w/manuals. Along with a NEC Multisync 2A it was an amazing display of 256Kb ISA-bus power! 16 color 800x600 was almost too much graphics goodness.

0e_1_b.JPG

My budget is gonna be ultra low this time, spending it all on an fancy A/V Receiver to go with my new Plasma instead.... I'm thinking of a 7600GS or even a 7300GS (oc 550MHz).

Any other suggestions? Deltachrome anyone? Could always eBay it later!

Zaphod said:
I have one of these lying around somewhere in the original retail box w/manuals.
That thing actually looks pretty high-tech! It's got surface-mounting all over it after all, most ISA stuff's solder-through... Amazing! :D

Rys said:
Can I have the 5446 then? I've got a Trio64V2 :LOL:

Are you serious? I could try and sort something out if you are. (These cards are a friends but I am sure he doesn't want to hang on to them forever).

Back