My family is going out at 7pm tonight and I wont go

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
They are having an easter celebration but unfortunately these things end up finishing about 9pm.
Stargate Atlantis starts at 8:30, there is no way I'm missing out on SGA.

What do you guys think?

Shogun said:
Not necessarily, Ron Moore plans to re-imagine Easter, apparently with Jesus this time cast as a woman…
I had a really ugly flash of a "Passion of the Christ" type re-enactment, but with a lady playing the role of Jebus. :?

Shogun said:
digitalwanderer said:
New fiction beats old fiction, you already know how the Easter thing ends anyways. ;)

Not necessarily, Ron Moore plans to re-imagine Easter, apparently with Jesus this time cast as a woman…
Well hey, Battlestar Galactica was good.

Unless, of course, you're that guy.

When I started to realize every single post on that forum was by the same guy, and each one very long and filled with melodramatic hate, I got the same feeling when I watchted "The Shining" when Jack Nicholsans wife finally started to read the "book" he was writing. The Languraton person is very creepy.

K.I.L.E.R said:
Surprise! That guy is me.

That blows my theory it was a site Derek Smart built and posted on, when he wasn't working on Battlecuriser 3000, flaming ATI engineers on Beyond 3d, and threating legal action against his games publisher.

I'm starting to think that you need a life. This is coming from a guy that *insert embarrassing statement here*

VCR, TiVo, TV capture card. The trio of love.

MuFu said:
Wow. I mean, seriously... WOW. :oops:
Yeah, my sentiments exactly. :oops:

I mean, I thought I had a bit of a problem being an egomaniacal attention whore type poster...but that guy is like on a whole 'nother level! :?

Blade said:
I'm starting to think that you need a life. This is coming from a guy that *insert embarrassing statement here*

VCR, TiVo, TV capture card. The trio of love.

yeah well all i have is a TV... not even a cable or satellite box :cry:

Brimstone said:
K.I.L.E.R said:
Surprise! That guy is me.

That blows my theory it was a site Derek Smart built and posted on, when he wasn't working on Battlecuriser 3000, flaming ATI engineers on Beyond 3d, and threating legal action against his games publisher.

I dunno, Derek Smart's Desktop Commander, truly blew me away man! :LOL:

Back