More Fuad retardation. R420 bundled with Counterstrike 2..

Waltar

Newcomer
http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=14979

A well-informed source let slip that a version of Counter Strike that will based at Half Life 2 is going to shipped with these new Radeons; not only the high-ends but apparently through the whole range, at least that's what we heard.

Jesus christ Fuad, next you're gonna tell me the sky is blue! :rolleyes: I swear someone needs to put this guy out of his misery. The game isn't even announced yet, but Valve is already bundling it?

Re: More Fuad retardation. R420 bundled with Counterstrike 2

Waltar said:
http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=14979

A well-informed source let slip that a version of Counter Strike that will based at Half Life 2 is going to shipped with these new Radeons; not only the high-ends but apparently through the whole range, at least that's what we heard.

Jesus christ Fuad, next you're gonna tell me the sky is blue! :rolleyes: I swear someone needs to put this guy out of his misery. The game isn't even announced yet, but Valve is already bundling it?

so you think it's never gonna happen? What if it does?

I thought I saw some Counter Strike pre-order boxes a little while back in Game stores over here. I don't really follow CS, so it may not be the new version.

It is funny counterstrike is a free mod, if they start to only sell it in their second incarnation, then suddenly they are going to loose some of those 50,000 players who play it now. There are other games that are completely free, and look much better than CS1, alreadly out.

DaveBaumann said:
I thought I saw some Counter Strike pre-order boxes a little while back in Game stores over here. I don't really follow CS, so it may not be the new version.
That was Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, the game that was announced what, five years ago? Something like that. Went through four developers or something. Apparently, it's terrible.

And DAVE'S ABOUT TO HAVE 5800 POSTS. *runs around like a chicken with its head cut off*

The Baron said:
And DAVE'S ABOUT TO HAVE 5800 POSTS. *runs around like a chicken with its head cut off*
Yes, but Joe has taken passed dave in total post count. Happened a few weeks ago. ;)

later,
epic

The Baron said:

Calm down and go do a virus scan on your PC, I got a couple of viri from a tmurray account this morning. ;)

digitalwanderer said:
From me? Which host, EB or SBC?
They aren't really from you. The virus takes a gander at the address book on an infected machine, picks one address to send to, and another address to pretend to be from. So some with both you and Mr Murray in their list has been viriid (if that's a word).

Fodder said:
digitalwanderer said:
From me? Which host, EB or SBC?
They aren't really from you. The virus takes a gander at the address book on an infected machine, picks one address to send to, and another address to pretend to be from. So some with both you and Mr Murray in their list has been viriid (if that's a word).
Thanks for the explanation, I've been wondering about that. I've been getting at least a dozen a day and wasn't sure how they were picking e-dresses since I've been checking and me PC's are still all clean. (Me kisses Thunderbird! ;) )

Sorry for the OT, all the reassurance is greatly appreciated though. :)

Yes, what Fodder said. I thought everybody knew that by now and that telling people they have a virus is completely pointless? Oh well. :)

The Baron said:
Yes, what Fodder said. I thought everybody knew that by now and that telling people they have a virus is completely pointless? Oh well. :)

My short term memory on such things can suck at times and I wasn't sure, sorry. (Hell, with the life I've had I'm just glad me damned thinking box still works at all! :oops: )

Fodder said:
[offtopic]Some of them poke around the IE temporary files too, so it is probably enough for someone wo has been surfing B3D to be infected.[/offtopic]

CS: Condition Zero doesn't seem to be selling too badly. I keep seeing it reasonably high in the sales ranking of big (European) online stores.

CS: CZ is a lot of fun. It's a good time to be a gamer with a high-end system (3.4, 1GB, 9800XT) :) UT2004, CS:CZ, Far Cry, BF:V i don't have enough time to write reviews!

Ummm you guys this actually make perfect frigging sense all they gotta do is port CS to the HL2 SDK It was already partly done in the source and I know you can download all the patches need to play HL1 in HL2.

Nothing using the HL2 engine is going to be released before HL2, least of all something owned by Valve, as I believe the rights to Counter-Strike probably are.

Wow! Counterstrike to be bundled with R420????

Hey then I can play that right along with the bundled version of HL2 I got with my 9800xt..... oh wait....

:rolleyes:

Back