Microsoft is showing off three new games at their conference next week

Man I can't wait to move into my new place and start playing my roommate's 360. Throw my PS3 and gaming PC in the mix and we'll have the pimpest gaming pad on the block :cool:

Never mind my earlier post, now it seems semi confirmed the other rare game is a sequel to a rare game already published on 360.

So that pretty much means PDZ2 or VP2, (Kameo 2 unlikely). I certainly hope it's the former.

I'm also really interest in PDZ if Rare is about to make a showcase for the hardware ;)

It's clear that Kameo is unlikely as it would compete in some way with Banjo III ;)

Well of course the news is all over GAF (leaked straight from MS press site) that one of the games is indeed a Viva Pinata sequel (just not called VP2) and there is another game called Ninja Blade. Which Blim Blim says is not a casual game (since original speculation was on a XBLA or Xmote game).

So that latter sounds intriguing.

Well of course the news is all over GAF (leaked straight from MS press site) that one of the games is indeed a Viva Pinata sequel (just not called VP2) and there is another game called Ninja Blade. Which Blim Blim says is not a casual game (since original speculation was on a XBLA or Xmote game).

So that latter sounds intriguing.

I think Ninja Blade is going to be made by the Otogi team.

Well of course the news is all over GAF (leaked straight from MS press site) that one of the games is indeed a Viva Pinata sequel (just not called VP2).

:D But is it a true sequel or a franchise game (e.g., VP Karts, VP dress us dolls, VP Sims, etc)? Fingers crossed.

Yep, there's a huge GAF thread with tonnes of leaked screenies of Banjo and VP2. Both looked great, very much in the same vein as VP1 and Kameo - both of which I'd put right up there among the best looking games this gen.

Back