Looking for unlimited file storage and bandwidth

lion2

Newcomer
Are there any services that offer unlimited file storage and bandwidth for websites? I have a whole bunch of files that I would like users to download but there is not enough space(and bandwidth) on my host. With sites, like youtube, veoh, etc. Im assuming there must be similar sites just for files. I know there's filefront, but I need more control of who accesses the files and I would like them to all be accessible though my site, instead of being forwarded to filefront. Im looking for either pay or free sites. Thank you.

Well, your needs are certainly not "unlimited" but there are a large number of web hosting companies out there that I'm sure would be more than happy to have your business. Nothing free is going to give you specific access tools. I'd suggest first you get a realistic idea of your needs.

You can use one of the many upload sites instead. Although some, like RapidShare, are simply too irritating for general use.

mental notes are one of most convenient methods of storage. your brain has unlimited storage, you know.

*runs away*

lion2 what are you hosting if its an open source project you could host on sourceforge and control access via cvs if it isnt open source you could lie ;)

Back