List of forum user name changes

You look at AMD and what they've been doing, it's a complete total disgrace. They're not producing the best, they're not making you right?

Remember the good old days, if processing power didn't double every 12 months somebody got fired, you're fired!

But today, they don't do that anymore, you look at what's been happening with advanced architecture and some of the other things and I say to myself they have no idea what they are doing. This is an industry that doesn't get it but we're going to fix it.

Somebody asked me why I use the OG Xbox controller and I show them my hands, that's right no problem there, but some of the other manufacturers aren't doing that anymore and I say to myself gee what happened to 16 bit parallax graphics? Remember that, Shadow of the Beast and Tecmo bowl, somebody said Battle Toads...

I probably get in a lot of trouble for saying this but that's ok, Tecmo bowl was the best game, you could sit down and play it, no saves, no dlc, no manual just a good 27inch TV. It was beautiful. Everything today is 3D for people with small hands. Can you believe what's been going on?

That's why I'm announcing my name change to Makegraphics2Dagain, isnt that nice? Its got a nice ring to it, I wasn't sure about it at first but I thought to myself why not? It's grown on me since then.

We're bringing back Double Dragon, Pac Man and whole of other things that really are wonderful and the arcade market - I know they don't want to call it that anymore but maybe when we fix it they won't want to call it anything else.

And if they don't want to make their games here using our workers maybe we'll stop letting them come over. Maybe we'll get a little bit tough, somebody has to right?

I'm all for it man. All the way. Kids today, they won't understand. They can't. Back in maybe seventh grade methinks I remember being used to C64-level computer graphics, and then I saw Rastan Saga at the local small-town hamburger joint and my world was turned upside down forever.

They had two jamma-slot arcade board housings there, much smaller wall-mounted ones compared to full-size arcade game cabinets, run by a franchising company which would come and rotate games every now and then. Thusly I was introduced to titles such as Renegade and Nemesis.

That's why I'm announcing my name change to Makegraphics2Dagain, isnt that nice? Its got a nice ring to it, I wasn't sure about it at first but I thought to myself why not? It's grown on me since then.

That's like proclaiming the end of of Beyond3d. Only the last user of this forum can have it :oops:

Oooh, that'd be a good name too. "TheLastUser". (No, I'm not requesting a change, although if you want to shorten it up do digisan I'd be fine with that. :p )

Well something along the lines of "; drop database users; " might be an interesting request. Though I'm sure someone has thought of that. :D

Well something along the lines of "; drop database users; " might be an interesting request. Though I'm sure someone has thought of that. :D
We're well beyond simple injection :p Though I still get some 3rd party vendors trying to pass code to us looking like they were in cryosleep for 20 years.

just had someone turn around and jut ask me why i hadn't posted yet... :rolleyes:

could someone change my username to maddy? all lowercase. i know it'll annoy my dad, LOL

just had someone turn around and jut ask me why i hadn't posted yet... :rolleyes:

could someone change my username to maddy? all lowercase. i know it'll annoy my dad, LOL

The name "maddy" is already in use. Please specify a unique unused name.

Check the Slack discussion, might be able to do "maddy" afterall, waiting for answer from Mr Rys.

Definitely should be purged for the real 'maddy' to use it then. Old, unused account names should be released after n years inactivity. Only if they have activity should they be preserved for archive reasons.

I can see that. It's sort of like parking on a domain name in hopes that it increases in value, but with forum names.

We did that at most of the forums I worked at every few years or whenever we thought of it. One exception was Driver Heaven, they wouldn't purge a user for any reason. They were convinced the key to success was a large user base number whether it was real or not. :/

Back