Life Change (Pt 2)

london-boy said:
:LOL:

Hey look at it this way, if i leave my office job, i'll hardly ever post on here!! Now that must be worth something!!

hey, it would be boring then. forget modlling... we need you to post on B3D.
maybe Dave could make you B3D model?
I can already see adds -> "B3D, where geeks dont look like geeks!"

hmmm... only downside is that.. well... you know ;)

london-boy said:
Problem is that i wouldn't want the acted personality to take over my real personality eventually.
Pffft, no fears on that score. I've been successfully pulling off a "nice guy" act for over 10 years now, but I'm still my evil and twisted self inside. :)

silence said:
hey, it would be boring then. forget modlling... we need you to post on B3D.
maybe Dave could make you B3D model?
I can already see adds -> "B3D, where geeks dont look like geeks!"

hmmm... only downside is that.. well... you know ;)

Well this forum is already gay enough, that might be too much. :devilish:

Though being paid to post on here... well that would be great, on a per-post basis. I'd be rich in a week!

london-boy said:
Well this forum is already gay enough, that might be too much. :devilish:

Though being paid to post on here... well that would be great, on a per-post basis. I'd be rich in a week!

I'll give you money for posting*! Seriously!

*Payed at a rate of 1/1000 of a penny per post. Redeemable in $1000 increments only. Frequent poster pennies expire after one calendar year.

Sage said:
I'll give you money for posting*!

*Payed at a rate of 1/1000 of a penny per post. Redeemable in $1000 increments only. Frequent poster pennies expire after one calendar year.

Ok hold on, that's.... one penny per 1,000 posts... and to make $1,000 that's 1,000,000 posts...

mmm can't you cut me some slack? this is serious mafia accounting.

london-boy said:
I know too many models who just care about very stupid things in life and i'm not like that and the last thing i want is to become like that.

"Well, I guess it started during my first year of the second grade, when I was eating lunch and caught my reflection in a spoon, and I thought to myself, 'Hey, Derek, you're ridiculously good looking! And I thought maybe I could do that for a career."

"There has got to be more to life than being really, really, really, ridiculously good-looking."

Sorry, couldn't help it. :LOL: :LOL:

:LOL: Good one!

In unrelated news, my ex might join me in Spain for a few days while i'm on holiday. (to the ones who know who i'm talking about, it's the spaniard model guy...)

WOOF

london-boy said:
He's been my ex since February...? Gonna be a bit crazy, my ex boyfriend and my ex girlfriend there... :LOL:

oooooooooooh a dream come true ;)

Sage said:
oooooooooooh a dream come true ;)

Hardly, though it would be great to see him now, he's become kinda famous now since the time we were going out together and well... He's bloody gorgeous...

london-boy said:
Hardly, though it would be great to see him now, he's become kinda famous now since the time we were going out together and well... He's bloody gorgeous...

You seriously do adore that hunk of man flesh doncha? If you get to go meet him that should be cool, you said you guys always got on :) Hey maybe he could give you some pointers on how he made it big, since London didn't really treat him well (and since you have the mysterious italian look, they'll be better at marketing it). British modelling is all aristocratic skinny dudes at the moment.

sytaylor said:
You seriously do adore that hunk of man flesh doncha?

Who wouldn't! i mean he even made YOU go wow. :p

If you get to go meet him that should be cool, you said you guys always got on :) Hey maybe he could give you some pointers on how he made it big, since London didn't really treat him well (and since you have the mysterious italian look, they'll be better at marketing it). British modelling is all aristocratic skinny dudes at the moment.

See that's the thing... talking... never been our strength... :LOL:

Back