Let's see what ya Look like, post piccccies :)

Paul,

Have you ever considered indulging in the joys of receptive anal sex with another man?

8)

*goes outside to cool off*

zurich said:
Paul,

Have you ever considered indulging in the joys of receptive anal sex with another man?

8)

Now you've gone and done it. The boy already has a huge head. Now you're going to make it explode in a fit of narcissism. :rolleyes: :p

p.s.: He's 16. Gotta wait a couple of years there buck-o. :devilish:

Natoma said:
He's 16. Gotta wait a couple of years there buck-o. :devilish:
Not in Indiana!
naughty.gif

Natoma said:
zurich said:
Paul,

8)

Now you've gone and done it. The boy already has a huge head. Now you're going to make it explode in a fit of narcissism. :rolleyes: :p

p.s.: He's 16. Gotta wait a couple of years there buck-o. :devilish:

Not in Canada ;)

zurich said:
Paul,

8)

No, But I'm a Metrosexual and we can go shopping if you want 8)

:LOL: you two are so sick in the head. :p

But anyways yea, he's bi, and still a virgin. I hear MUCH on IM. Too much. good jeebus.

Paul said:
No, But I'm a Metrosexual and we can go shopping if you want 8)

Oh lord here it comes.
explosion.gif

And you're such a liar. I have the trillian logs to prove it. Metrosexual my arse. Bisexual is more like it. :LOL:

A mouth's a mouth :p.

Anyway, seeing as I've been sucked into this thread, I may as well add my face.

Me and Wil Wheaton (yeah, it used to be me and my Dad, but I replaced Father because he's not famous):

WilandPJ.jpg

A few months old, that. My hair has changed many times since then, and is currently significantly longer and a sort of blackish-purple.

Wait a moment, I thought I was the metrosexual wanna-be? :| (I'll never make it as a true metrosexual, I'm too old skool....but I keep trying, I did start to shave me nose & ear hairs! ;) )

lol, the thread turns into some kind of homosexual fantasy thread. Gesh kind of puts a damper on posting a pic. If my old lady caught me posting a picture of myself in here she would likely start wondering.. :D Anyhow I am kind of apprehensive about posting a picture of myself on the net but there is little reasoning behind it. (other then the proximity of some whom I've had heated debates with who might want to kill me.. :LOL: << err that is a joke BTW.) Besides I wouldn't want to steal any of Pauls thunder.. :devilish:

Sabastian said:
lol, the thread turns into some kind of homosexual fantasy thread. Gesh kind of puts a damper on posting a pic. If my old lady caught me posting a picture of myself in here she would likely start wondering.. :D Anyhow I am kind of apprehensive about posting a picture of myself on the net but there is little reasoning behind it. (other then the proximity of some whom I've had heated debates with who might want to kill me.. :LOL: << err that is a joke BTW.) Besides I wouldn't want to steal any of Pauls thunder.. :devilish:

Ohh, post that pic you conservative bastard! I dare you!! :devilish:

j/k

John Reynolds said:
Sabastian said:

Ohh, post that pic you conservative bastard! I dare you!! :devilish:

j/k

Fine then. The glasses are on for a degree of anonymousness (besides being cool ;) ) Sorry for the blurriness my digital camera is low end (only 2.1 mp) and you have to hold it very steady for a good picture. I decided to show a bit of skin just sos the 16year olds do not have a monopoly on homosexual fantasies. :devilish:

I was just thinking the same thing as Sabastian.
It starts to get boring with the too frequently occuring sexual explicit gay threads.

But since John R calls for more pictures, I'll have to obey.

basic.jpg

Huh :?: What are you talking about? ;)

:D
So that's why the ladies always stay away from me?
Well it could have been worse, they could have been black.

Back