L.A. Noire from Rockstar

never played this game, but now i want that VR version on psvr.

Same here, I've had the game for ages on my Steam collection but never went past the first 30 minutes of gameplay..
I saw this news and thought it'd be a great addition for my PSVR collection, but turns out the VR version is for Vive only.

Same here, I've had the game for ages on my Steam collection but never went past the first 30 minutes of gameplay..
I saw this news and thought it'd be a great addition for my PSVR collection, but turns out the VR version is for Vive only.

Lets hope that it comes to PSVR later. I guess there should not be big performance problems given its an old game.

Thinking about it, this would be a great application of VR as the most important part of the game is being able to read facial expressions. If they focus the VR on that and not the driving and other stuff, then it'd be great.

I thought it was a great game while I was playing it. Got most of the way through it before getting distracted by other stuff.

Also investigating dead bodies and crime scenes for clues could be pretty good in VR as well.

Regards,
SB

Thinking about it, this would be a great application of VR as the most important part of the game is being able to read facial expressions. If they focus the VR on that and not the driving and other stuff, then it'd be great.

I thought it was a great game while I was playing it. Got most of the way through it before getting distracted by other stuff.

Also investigating dead bodies and crime scenes for clues could be pretty good in VR as well.

Regards,
SB

The VR version is 7 of the case files adapted for a VR experience. I'm assuming it'll just be the crime scene and interrogation parts of the game, and none of the open-world aspects.

wcy.gif

Between maddening DRM and broken widescreen support, I gave up on this title. It's still in my Steam library, but I've only played about thirty minutes worth because I could only ever get it working with a single monitor at 1920x1200 at a time when I was set up for triple portrait monitor 3600x1920. To play I'd have to pull my center monitor forward & rotate to landscape.

Seemed like it would've been a fun title.

Back