know with who you chat online....

OMG....
eek6.gif

That's more than just gross. This is revolting. Congrats, you have just ruined my dinner.

You did....

it's all my fault WHY DID I SCROLL DOWN!!!!

NOTE TO SELF: NO SCROLLING. EVER AGAIN.

I though the gross thing about this was the pic of the huge girl... boy i was wrong...

london-boy said:
You did....

it's all my fault WHY DID I SCROLL DOWN!!!!

NOTE TO SELF: NO SCROLLING. EVER AGAIN.

I though the gross thing about this was the pic of the huge girl... boy i was wrong...

i am glad i scrolled VERY fast.... but i read it.... nuff to make your stomach turn around....

I'm amazed how some people can live in a filth.
This is obviously an extreme case, but I'm sure everybody knows someone who's flat is a mess you couldn't imagine living in.
I know a guy who throws everyting on the floor as he's used them, and doesn't clean his flat but maybe twice a year. He has a layer of newspapers covering the floor from ceiling to ceiling, clothes used and clean, empty cartons of milk and juice on the floor... the funny thing is he's washed these cartons and put them nicely in rows around the flat, why doesn't he put them in the trash, don't know.
He also uses his owen to store all rubbish, because there just isn't space to put things any more.
I've only visited there once or twice, it doesn't smell in there, I think he does take all the organic trash away, and I think he actually vacuums and wipes the dusts every now and then, so it's not dirty there, just an awfull messy with all those dry litter all around.
He does take care of personal hygiene, so you'd never guess from seeing him how he lives.

I find it unbearable to live in my flat if I haven't vacuumed for a week and dust starts to settle on surfaces, and I wouldn't dream of leaving things lying around for days.

Back