King Kong trailer

Guden Oden said:
It will be interesting to see if lightning can strike twice in the same spot, or if Jackson simply got lucky with the LoTR movies... :)

Evidently you have never seen 'Heavenly Creatures' or you wouldn't ask that question.

Guden Oden said:
_xxx_ said:
Corrected ;)
No, you're just continuing to think with your cock. :p Why do you believe it's 'not thinking' to look forward to a movie that is supposedly a remake of the original classic? :oops:

No, it was just because of your choice of words, try being a bit more sensible sometimes :)

banksie said:
Guden Oden said:
It will be interesting to see if lightning can strike twice in the same spot, or if Jackson simply got lucky with the LoTR movies... :)

Evidently you have never seen 'Heavenly Creatures' or you wouldn't ask that question.

i havent seen it, does that mean he got lucky or not?

i thought that movie was very good .

I don't think he got lucky with 3 movies in a row each of which got higher in quality as time went on

london-boy said:
i havent seen it, does that mean he got lucky or not?

Luck had nothing to do with it. 'Heavenly Creatures' was the movie where Peter shifted from being more humour and special effects focussed and showed the world he could do character drama extremely well. It was why when the news was first announced about LotRs with him helming it I wasn't terribly worried. After all he had shown he could handle the demands of special effects extremely well and 'Heavenly Creatures' showed he could coax strong performances from his actors too.

Well worth seeing by the way. Based on a famous murder case here in New Zealand some years back. One that shocked the nation as a whole due to the young age of the perpertrators.

Oh no I won't visit the site because I don't want to install QuickTime :( I better look for some .mov to .avi conversion program. I hope the QuickTime movie can be downloaded in full to the hard drive - not likely though.

Saw the trailer when I went to see War of the Worlds yesterday. Looks awesome, from an "OMG A MASSIVE MONKEY!!!!" perspective. I'll go see it.

And War of the Worlds was excellent IMO.

If the choise was between installing QuickTime for Windows, and to not be able to see any .mov from the net, I wouldn't install the shit.

But I can't understand what people have against just installing QuickTime Alternative.

Dead Alive is one of Peter Jackson's funniest movies. Go see it if you haven't. I also don't see what everyone has against QuickTime. I've never had a problem with it....

Back