Killzone PSP - 19.99 euro

Arwin

Now Officially a Top 10 Poster
Legend
Was waiting for it to hit budget price, and it finally did!

Just started playing it. The sound is absolutely brutal and I'm enjoying it so far, but I only just started. Seems very polished.

Too late :)

I bought MGS Portable Ops lately. The first mission was so-so (played it on Easy). I switched to Normal and the game picked up momentum pretty quickly. I like kidnapping soldiers. Pretty cool !

Too late :)

I bought MGS Portable Ops lately. The first mission was so-so (played it on Easy). I switched to Normal and the game picked up momentum pretty quickly. I like kidnapping soldiers. Pretty cool !

Still waiting to get that game ... I ordered it from play, and they have the UK rating thing, so I won't get it for a long time probably. And I saw it in the store - really should just cancel the order but oh well. I can wait I guess. ;)

Seems though that it was packaged with God of War 2 because that's not coming in either, unlike the two other games I ordered (Buzz, mostly)

Anyway, killzone seems to be longer than I thought, as I did 3 missions and am at 3%? Or I'm just playing slow. ;) But it is a great and fun game. And it has gamesharing and 6 player ad-hoc too, which I think works great (I tried the demo with someone a while earlier)

Lots of good stuff now at 20 euros by the way ... This is a good time to buy a PSP, saw it was 166 euro in the store, and then all these awesome games priced at 20 euro, really helps put it in the range of where it needs to be.

I will check out KZ PSP once I completed Portable Ops. Killzone did cross my mind when I was deciding which game to get. What are the great things about KZ PSP ?

Does KZ have co-op? Originally I thought it did, but the demo apparently only had versus in multiplayer.

Try it on a different difficulty (I have not played the demo myself).

If you happen to get MGS: Portable Ops, try it on Normal only. Easy level sucks (Enemy soldiers behave like mannequin).

Last edited by a moderator:
i didn't enjoy the demo. the demo was so boring(easy). still worth trying this out???

Yes, crank up the difficulty to hard and depending on what levels: like refinery for example where it's crawling with spider mines, close quarter helghast soldiers and shotgun touting helghast will give you a challenge and couple of other levels will make you want to punch every guerrilla employee in the face

The demo as far as i remember had inconsistent AI, which is still present in the game but not as inconsistent as in the demo

Shifty Geezer said:
Does KZ have co-op? Originally I thought it did, but the demo apparently only had versus in multiplayer

multiplayer has campaign co-op , havent tried it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, there is co-op in there, at least ad-hoc. Though apparently, tomorrow we should be getting a patch for Liberation that should allow for infrastructure support. If you look at killzone.com, there is some stuff going on there preparing for all sorts of online features, so it may actually happen. This was promised a long, long time ago, but most people I think have either given up on online support or forgotten that it was promised in the first place. ;)

But I think it is actually still coming, and so, who knows, maybe soon.

Back