Kids. In. School.

Congrats! How are yours doing? I haven't gotten a call from the principal or nurse yet so I'm pretty ecstatic.

Last year my then 1st grader (son) had some "issues" - basically he got bored of counting by fives when he can already do multiplication and was annoying other kids, etc. His stepmom and I spent about 1-2 days a week "volunteering" in his class for an hour or two to help remind him. I'm really hoping not to repeat it this year. It didn't help that his 1st grade class had 23 boys and 7 girls (and one soft-spoken teacher).

We're one day in and no calls yet :)

My 5th grader is a well-mannered girl when she's not killing her brother. The only issues she's ever had is getting mad at kids for killing bugs (she's a budding animal rights activist and vegetarian).

I'm not at school yet.

I'm not either, will be one month from now.. as it's a topic on good news : this year I'm entitled to maximum possible grant, I'll receive 3661 euros, plus a special new one that amounts to 300 euros :) (and I don't have to pay the 300€ annual fee)

Hail to the State :p . I'll be studying maths. (I still can choose between fundamental maths and applied maths, leaning towards the former, what do you think)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back