I'm in the lead

So there's this Slogan comp. and i'm in the lead (although by 3 votes). Unfortunately it ain't the Hexus Comp. which I also entered .. but I might win a MP3 Player .. and it would be my first comp. I win. :D

US
w00t.gif

Thx for the vote of confidence .. but since it's a local site (and I would rather have it done fairly), I think I won't post the link.

The slogans were choosen on the 20th it seems and the voting started on the 21st. I only saw it yesterday though, since I decided to look at my webmail (which is blocked at work during works hours). After hours, it's available though so was able to access it.

I'll post the results when the comp ends. :)

The winner will receive a 9in1 MP3 player built on Phillips technology. Apart from the standard functions, it has an FM radio and direct MP3 encoding built in. It has great sound and is guaranteed to block out any complaining or whining from an unwanted party. It has been tested extensively in this regard.

Three more days for the comp. to end I would think. :)

US

I didn't say anything before, but nice touch quoting something from the competition page... :p
It's not that I care, but at least you made it in a way that whoever really wanted to go through the trouble to vote for you would do so.

Have fun with your new toy!

t0y said:
I didn't say anything before, but nice touch quoting something from the competition page... :p
It's not that I care, but at least you made it in a way that whoever really wanted to go through the trouble to vote for you would do so.

Have fun with your new toy!

I did??
Hmm well I didn't do it intentionally .. just came up with some slogans and bam.

btw.. the link is here.

US :)

Back