If you had the option of becoming a vampire, would you?

Would you accept the vampire disease?

• Total voters

Schadenfroh

Newcomer
say one of your friends got bit and became one. he still has enough self control as to offer you a chance to be one, if not, he leaves and goes away. This is the type of vampire you would become:

Description: John Carpenter style vampire. No mind controling others. Just immortality (only die by usuall vampire slaying methods), blood drinking, super human strength, cant go into daylight,

Cons: constant group of pesky vampire hunters chasing after you. If you get it thru the heart, go into the light, or get silver on you and die you have to spend eternity in hell with constant torcher at the hands of demons.

would you become one of satans spawns?

i would be tempted to, for i think women are attracted to vampires.

i would, but can we have a girl vampire do the biting. I nominate aniston/kidman to be the lady vampire.

epic

[bush bashing]
I nominate Bush to be the vampire and suck the lifeblood from the US economy.

Whoops! That's already happened.
[/bush bashing]

Sorry guys, I couldn't resist. :LOL:

1. Eternal damnation sucks.
2. Drinking blood sucks.
3. Living forever sucks, (when your family and friends finally pass away)

WolfsBane58 said:
2. Drinking blood sucks.
Talking from personal experience here?

WolfsBane58 said:
2. Drinking blood sucks.
I don't have friends and I don't like my family

jvd said:
WolfsBane58 said:
2. Drinking blood sucks.
I don't have friends and I don't like my family

you could either offer the same to your mate, or find a mate amongst the vampire society. same thing for your friends. im not to keen on drinking blood, but i think that if i were a vampire it would change. kind of like the thought of sex makes me feel all icky except when im horny. and i usually dont go out into the day anyhow, and i LVOE the night. i often wish I had vampire-like abilities. it would be so fun to sneaking around at night.

and im quite schocked that the "yes" percentage wasnt closer to 70 or 80.... i wouldnt have been at all surprised if it had been 100. whats wrong with you people? :p

I'd choose to be an Anne Rice vampire in a heart beat.. pass on the Buffy, John Carpenter, and Blade vampires!

Yes, Anne Rice vampires are much more interesting and somewhat sane. I wouldn't mind not having to drink blood after 1,000 years or so. The same weaknesses apply, fire and sunlight can kill you. But after hundres of yhears in time you can walk in the sunlight and still survive.

I'll tell you one thing, the Anne Rice novels are a lot better than most other vampire books I've read.

Back