I am now completely, utterly fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

At the risk of sounding like an ass****, how much of what you say is true and how much is fiction? Do you get a rush out of getting attention and sympathy?

There are factual/logical errors in your story. I don't believe you. Furthermore, any person who preys on the sympathy and good nature of others is despicable.

At the risk of sounding like an ass****, how much of what you say is true and how much is fiction? Do you get a rush out of getting attention and sympathy?

There are factual/logical errors in your story. I don't believe you. Furthermore, any person who preys on the sympathy and good nature of others is despicable.

At the same time, I doubt any of us are losing sleep over his story/antics.

At the risk of sounding like an ass****
Well you do sound like one. So I guess it's good you have a sense of self-awareness.

There are factual/logical errors in your story.
Such as?

Furthermore, any person who preys on the sympathy and good nature of others is despicable.
People "preying" on those things often have underlying issues that causes this kind of behavior. It's not neccessary that they're simply bad and despiccable. They could have a compulsive psychological disorder fro example.

Just dismissing them as emotiona lpredators without really knowing the circumstances is a bit..premature. For lack of a better word.

It could be a different kind of asking for help you know.
Peace.

Whilst I have a certain level of sympathy with what you're saying - the whole story doesn't sound entirely plausable - I think it's a bad idea to call people out in situations like this.

There was a situation in the UK a few months ago where somebody hanged themselves live over a webcam, as people looked on. Nobody believed he was serious, some even egged him on. All I'm saying is that sometimes, if you feel someone is trying to play the sympathy card it's better to just ignore them than make an issue of it. Because sometimes, no matter how unlikely it seems, what they say could be for real.

Sounds like I'm lecturing people now, which I apologise for. ;)

Whilst I have a certain level of sympathy with what you're saying - the whole story doesn't sound entirely plausable - I think it's a bad idea to call people out in situations like this.

There was a situation in the UK a few months ago where somebody hanged themselves live over a webcam, as people looked on. Nobody believed he was serious, some even egged him on. All I'm saying is that sometimes, if you feel someone is trying to play the sympathy card it's better to just ignore them than make an issue of it. Because sometimes, no matter how unlikely it seems, what they say could be for real.

Sounds like I'm lecturing people now, which I apologise for. ;)

I agree with Gerry. I think it's obvious that CUFed is in fact a regular member here posting under a different account (understandable).

CUFed, I hope you get through this and wish you all the best. Good advice has been posted here, please follow them.

Phil

Actually the best prose of all has been written when people were "at the precipice"

I agree with Gerry. I think it's obvious that CUFed is in fact a regular member here posting under a different account (understandable).

CUFed, I hope you get through this and wish you all the best. Good advice has been posted here, please follow them.

Phil

True dat... hey, where's Sage!? :p :p :p

So why dont I help it on its way ;)

my 2 cents: i dont think you ever had any intention of leaving once your visa ran out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back