Hurricane Wilma

John Reynolds said:
Diggie, this is one of those really off-colored jokes that shouldn't get made. Wilma has killed people.

Yes, but I'll bet you that in Florida, more people would have died in outdoor accidents (ie. heart attacks, dwi accidents, etc...) had the weather been nice than were killed by the storm.

Just a thought.

John Reynolds said:
Diggie, this is one of those really off-colored jokes that shouldn't get made. Wilma has killed people.

not that i am defending digi.... but what do we know about his mother-in-law? ;)

John Reynolds said:
Sorry John, I meant no offense to those really hurt by the hurricane and just meant it humorously. :oops:

The footage from Cancun really did bring back some memories for me and my wife, and my mother-in-law really did move to Naples about 5 years ago and it wouldn't hurt my feelings a whole lot if the hurricane messed them up. (But I don't wish them dead, not quite. ;) )

Photo from the Miami Herald

image.html

Hurricane's suck ass. Been 8 days with out phone/power...seems there is a touch less than a million folks in South Florida that are still without power. Not sure when we have them back :( However came through the storm ok, no major damage, family is ok and in good health...and we are saving money on the power bill :)

Back