Help with a domestic situation on EB

Guden Oden said:
Yeah, and maybe we should wait to get some corroborative evidence there's actually a fire when someone calls rescue services and says their place's burning. I mean, it could just be a hoax, so sending out trucks and ambulances and everything might be a huge waste.

I agree. In situations like this i like to wait for a busted lip or a couple black eyes and some bruises along the arms. Broken bones and cuts that scar are good too. Anything that allows me to USE the child like an OBJECT to disband the FAMILY so that they feel RESPONSIBLE, and i'm good to go! Yes that was sarcasm.

To be honost i'm a bit mystified and horrified at some of the comments posted in this thread. If you saw even a little bit of what i do every week you'd keep your mouths shut or run the risk of looking like total assholes, trust me. The only one who made any sense was Jabbah.

Oh, I'll sign-up for Jabbah's recommendation. I didn't intend to sound callous --I just sensed a building trend towards jumping in with both feet with a range of intrusive solutions that could do more harm than good, and I was uncomfortable with that based on the situation described and the level of confidence one could put in having all the facts (not much yet, in my estimation).

Back