Hello and Advice for CG event

paologi

Newcomer
Hi!
I am new here, so I need a bit of advice... We are organizing a very nice CG event in Torino Italy, to start beginning of November. While having very high quality speakers (the keynote is the same as SIGGRAPH...) and a lot of courses and in-depth presentations dedicated to professionals, it is completely free and open. So I thought the people at Beyond3D might find it interesting! Yet, before posting something tasting like a press release, or even our name or website link, I thought it would be important to know how you would feel about it. If it would be considered udeful information or a sort of spam. I would hate to end in the "spammer" cathegory, I do not even work for the event, I am just very enthusiastic about it!
Please let me know how to proceed! Thank you so much,
ciao from Italy,
Paolo

Oh Google, can you ever fail? Me thinks not.

It does sound interesting, unfortunately, i'm on the wrong part of the globe to be involved in any way.

Indeed...

You don't mean the VIEW 8th International Virtuality Conference by any chance, do you? :|
Hi! The power of Google...
So, would it be Ok if I post it? It might not be worth a trip to the other side of the globe, but B3D has plenaty of european members! (by the way, Torino is actually a very nice city, worth a trip if you are not tooooo far... moreover, in the same days there will be club-to-club, a joint Torino-Berlin nightclubbing event, so one canbe serious at the conference during the day and go wild in clubs at night....).
ciao! Paolo

Back