Hauppauge "Wintv go-plus" + Windows XP MCE = Not working

l15741

Newcomer
I typed out some frustrated piece of babble but here is attempt two, the problem is that Windows XP Media Center Edition is not working with my tuner card.

I have a Hauppauge "Wintv go-plus" Model:1033

The application that came with it works fine, got all my channels automatically and it all works fine including the remote...

However when I fire up media center there is no TV option and when I go into settings and click on TV it says something about make sure that my tuner card is connected and the drivers are installed, they are and another application is using it fine...

I'm not sure how it all works, but I know it's an 878? I'm guessing this is some kind of model number for the decoder or something but to be honest I'm not sure. This is annoying because I have it working, but I can't use it in the pretty media center thing where all my music and recorded videos are listed...

I would settle for picture, but if someone knows how to get the remote to work that would be really great...

I had to some begging for help, but anyone have any idea what this is? Maybe someone have a similar problem?

Back