Happy Birthday Digi

Happy b'day
smile011.gif

Going out now with her and the kids to eat, but we're going to drop off the Z at Nissan first to get a trade-in estimate from them and then head back after eating and mebbe get her a new car...

Didn't happen, my daughter was so awful at the restaurant that it put the fear in my wife and we came straight home after eating. :LOL:

I ran out and grabbed her a shiatsu massage thingy for her chair that I knew she wanted, she sitting behind me making happy grunty noises passing out in pleasure watching crap on her PCs. :)

Went this morning back to Napleton Nissan where it all started, and we no longer have the Z but are driving a totally decked out Murano SL AWD. :cool:

It has its charms, I'm starting to be smitten by it.

Actually I'm stressed out as all hell from spending all day in the car dealers and the afternoon with the kids, time for a time out for Digi. :???:

OoooOOooh!!!

gnet_rgb.jpg

The GNET_RGB_X Nav Video module is our most popular product and it works with the majority of today's vehicles. This G-NET video module is the easiest way to interface a video source such as a DVD Player, TV Tuner, Reverse Backup Video Camera, iPod Video, Video Game Console, PC with composite output or other video source directly to your Nissan Murano OEM GPS Navigation LCD screen / LCD Display. The GNET_RGB_X features dual composite video inputs, one of which can be activated automatically when shifting the vehicle into reverse (usually used with a back-up camera), it also features complete control settings for brightness, color, tint and contrast, as well as a series of DIP switches that are configurable for each vehicle.
I should NOT get up in the middle of the night and do weird web hunts! :???:

Went this morning back to Napleton Nissan where it all started, and we no longer have the Z but are driving a totally decked out Murano SL AWD. :cool:

Did you find the CVT strange at first? I test drove one of those just to see what they were like. Not bad at all.

Yeah I did, but I haven't even driven an automatic transmission in years so I have a feeling that was a part of it too. :???:

The CVT feels sort of wrongish. The lack of gear shift kicks, the total smoothness, the uniformity of the engine noise; but it's really all good "wrongish" things that I think I'll grow to like with time.

Been looking up on how to use the beast, now when/if my wife brings it back I'll get a chance to play with it. ;)

Yeah I did, but I haven't even driven an automatic transmission in years so I have a feeling that was a part of it too. :???:

The CVT feels sort of wrongish. The lack of gear shift kicks, the total smoothness, the uniformity of the engine noise; but it's really all good "wrongish" things that I think I'll grow to like with time.

Been looking up on how to use the beast, now when/if my wife brings it back I'll get a chance to play with it. ;)
Does it have a sporty setting? CVTs rock!

Back