Ha ha ha, Ha! My PSVR PU's fan suddenly won't spin. Overheats in minutes.

I'm glad it started working again, but I think you should still exchange it for a new one while you can.

I'm glad it started working again, but I think you should still exchange it for a new one while you can.

Sony in my country have horrible consumer support. So if I can, I don't want to get them involved.

Heck, in another city, Sony even advertises in huge billboards and newspaper something in the line of this

"new main service center is opened! Now your phones* will be serviced in only 3 weeks!"

"*only for the following models A, B, C, D, E".

While Samsung and LG will finish servicing your phone in an hour mostly. Ha ha ha...

As for Playstation, they didn't offer any service. So they will accept it and it will be sent overseas. At least that's when I asked a few years ago when ps4 launched.

You should vote with your wallet and not reward companies with such horrible consumer support, its the only way to persuade them.

but i like Sony's hardware design and gaming devices (Sony is the only official console brand doing business in my country)...

they do sell their stuff at ridiculous price compared to other brands tho.
So i have moved from xperia phones to LG phone (that have its WiFi broken 1 day after 1 year warranty), and LG TV (the salesperson guarantee me he will do receipt forgery to make it have 2 years warranty rather than 1).

I'm still stuck with Sony Vaio Tap 11 as my main work/entertainment/gaming tablet/laptop tho. The fan keeps dying every 6 months or something. Luckily its only 15-20 dollars from china :D (sony quoted 150 USD as the replacement cost when i bring my vaio to them, hahaha) and its very easy to disassemble (and now its even easier because i have broken a few plastic clips that hold the case together. The screws still held the cases together nicely tho).

if only Nintendo made a laptop and a smartphone... Their devices are INDESTRUCTIBLE.

anecdotal experiences:

• My DS lite got submerged into water while im playing Prof. Layton. Its still running while submerged. After i took it out. ITS STILL RUNNING JUST FINE with water coming out from the ports. Really scary.
  • My friend swim in ocean while having my GBA in her pocket. Totally dead. After i dry it. Its totally works fine again.

You're right, maybe the issue is Indonesia and everyone should stop supporting it by not living there.

Nah. You should work for companies from foreign countries but do the job in Indonesia, and live in Indonesia. That will allow you to have lots of money, low living cost, and use the money to make even more money.

ahh lol, i thought for some reason it was new, went back and read the op and now i feel silly.

i dont think anywhere else would be much better off, maybe japan. if something is out of warranty, its usually cheaper to just throw it away and buy another than repair it.

It is new! PSVR only came out a couple of months ago! In the EU you'd be covered by warranty. In the US you buy the shop warranty which all sound very generous, with people taking back old, working consoles to get new replacements or somesuch.

In the US you would be covered by a 1 year manufacturer warranty for the system. You could purchase an extended warranty at checkout. Microsoft also offers there own extended warranty. I have purchased these over the store's in the past since they're cheaper & could be done anytime before the 1 year manufacturer warranty expires.

Tommy McClain

Back