Good lord at the spam I get

K.I.L.E.R

Retarded moron
Veteran
Report Period: August, 2004
* 176 emails have been sent to your Inbox.
* 135 of these emails were identified as spam and moved to
the Spam Folder.
* 76% of your email has been identified as spam.

I didn't even know, lol.
I wandered why I only received useful and requested stuff in my inbox using Thunderbird. :oops:

My ISP blocks those e-mails and Thunderbird never gets them.

Spam seems to be getting more and more surreal, too. I got the following missive today, with the subject line "normalize blood pressure":
I saw her do that night what I had never se,en her do before I saw her innocently kiss her chosen husband on the cheek and creep close to his bluff form as if it were her best su~pport When they went away together in the waning moonlight and I looked after them comparing their departure in my mind with Marthas I saw that she held his arm with both her hands and still kept close to him I CORROBORATE Mr DICK AND CHOOSE A PROFESSION

WTF?!?!

I get on average ~300 emails a day. Spambayes reports a daily average of 85% being spam.

I usually end up sorting 10-15 emails daily with the "delete as spam" or "recover from spam," but that's down significantly from a daily average of 30-40 when I first started using the program.

It's a great filter and it's free. However it's only for use with MS Outlook (not OE, Outlook).

heh.

I did the freeipod , freeflatscreen , freedesktop offers and i get a 180 emails a day in my yahoomail account that i made for just that reason haha

The thing that botheres me about the spam mails I get:
who the fuck told those people that I have a tiny dick and that I am into gay Asian pr0n as well as FemDom sex with 500 pound ladies? :oops:

Back