Fracking spring!

In this thread Digi pretends that throwing money around and buying expensive things makes up for other natural gifts bestowed by genetics or god.
You'd be shocked at how cheap these were a little while ago. I got the 330ci (a sweet looking coupe and 0-60 in well under 7s) for $9k+tax. Digi said he got his for $7500 in the other thread. By the time I sell it, I'll have spent as much on insurance as I did on the car and gas.

I always had a thing against BMWs because they're overpriced for the marginal benefits they have over competitors (especially when looking at cost of ownership), but if some other sucker wants to pay for all the depreciation, then that's fine :cool:

You'd be shocked at how cheap these were a little while ago. I got the 330ci (a sweet looking coupe and 0-60 in well under 7s) for $9k+tax. Digi said he got his for $7500 in the other thread. By the time I sell it, I'll have spent as much on insurance as I did on the car and gas.

I always had a thing against BMWs because they're overpriced for the marginal benefits they have over competitors (especially when looking at cost of ownership), but if some other sucker wants to pay for all the depreciation, then that's fine :cool:

I'm just busting on Digi !!!

Nice cars, Mize!

Since I drive one, I see convertibles everywhere. I never noticed them much before.

It was a nice weather today, so I was driving around without the top, and a big grin on my face. It's quite different than the Impreza (and a lot cheaper), but I like it just as much.

For 8000 Euro and almost as good as new, I think it was a steal here in the Netherlands (where cars are more than twice as expensive as in the US).

How is the road noise in the 370? That was my biggest concern about getting the convertible of the Z and what I love about the G37. (Well, that and all wheel drive of course. ;) )

Funniest thing whenever I start talking Zs I get all nostalgic, and I keep wondering when I'm next gonna lose my license... :rolleyes:

Holy poop. More snow here today and more expected later this week. Last time this much snow here in April would be before I moved here (pre-1988).

Weather is more like late mid-late Feb. than April...

Regards,
SB

Actually the road noise (top up) is surprisingly low. Compared to the miata it's silent. The drop top is just that good. In fact, the drop top can be quieter top up than the coupe because it has a trunk, not a hatch.

That's a steal Frank. I'm a convertible nut. My version of the motorbike i had when i was young & stupid :)

Yes, I needed to buy a car, and it's the first time I had the money to buy something nice (mostly lease and twice just a cheap car in the past). I've browsed hundreds of cars, but this was the first one that I loved and was affordable.

After seeing it, going for a test drive and thinking it over, it was like driving a safe motorbike where you don't have to wear a helmet and protective clothing in the summer.

:)

One of the coolest features of the 370z is its heated and cooled seats. Definitely extends top down temp ranges to both hotter & cooler :)

Ooooh, cooling seats too? That got me all excited about the G37, it has 'em too. The Murano is our first vehicle with heated seats and it is just fantastic in winter, cooled seats in summer sounds like a dream.

I'm a bit jealous Mize, you barstard! :p

Yeah in just some days it changed from cold to quite warm weather. Actually quite strange being able to go outside in t-shirt when talking about Sweden...

Wacky Weather.

Just arried in Japan last night and it's facking COLD here in Tokyo. Mother said it actually snowed here this month (April) which never ever happens in Tokyo.

Grrr, I was expecting the usually balmy weather (compared to where I live) and didn't bring any long sleeved shirts or sweaters. Brrrr...

Regards,
SB

Back