FHM World 2005 list

I used to like Tara Reid ALOT . .but since I saw the pics of her boobs that have been serverely hacked by the boob job she had done, I don't like her much now.

US

1. Angelina Jolie
2. Jennifer Garner
3. Paris Hilton

my gawd what a horrible top 3. don't know what everybody see's in agelina jolie to tell you the truth. it's like the media decided that she is hot and everybody has to agree.

gosh said:
1. Angelina Jolie
2. Jennifer Garner
3. Paris Hilton

my gawd what a horrible top 3. don't know what everybody see's in agelina jolie to tell you the truth. it's like the media decided that she is hot and everybody has to agree.

Well you're pretty alone with your opinion. I personally think she's the hottest woman _ever_.

_xxx_ said:
gosh said:
1. Angelina Jolie
2. Jennifer Garner
3. Paris Hilton

Well you're pretty alone with your opinion. I personally think she's the hottest woman _ever_.

Well no actually he's not alone. I don't care much for Angelina at all, it wouldn't even occur to put her in my top 100, let alone on space 1. But then that goes for a lot of the girls there (Paris Hilton? Christina Aguilera?? Gwen Stefani?? The Olsen Twins?? Janet Jackson? WTF).

But just so y'all can rag on me back, I would vote for higher ratings for Jessica Alba, Katherine Heigl, Jennifer Connelly, Natalie Portman and Monica Bellucci!

Sadly you're in the minority (sadly because if everyone had your taste, I'd be able to get Angie :devilish: ).

EDIT:
Ketherine Heigl is the fattie from smallville, right? Wouldn't even take a second look at her

Unknown Soldier said:
_xxx_ said:
Sadly you're in the minority (sadly because if everyone had your taste, I'd be able to get Angie :devilish: ).

EDIT:
Ketherine Heigl is the fattie from smallville, right? Wouldn't even take a second look at her

Nope .. This is Katherine Heigl

http://www.skins.be/celebs/75-Katherine Heigl wallpapers.html

US

And this:

FHM

She was in Roswell High, and was a little curvier then, but never what you could call fat.

I like athleticaly fit women but you can get too skinny. I would think that if anyone found her fat then there tastes er towards the anorexic / bag o bones type of thing.

_xxx_ said:
Well, just look at her arms and her face on those pics from US's link. To me, that's well fed.

She's probably her exact perfect weight. Look at the FHM pics and tell me that's fat. The fact that she's curvy is probably what gives her a great hourglass figure with a proper bust, not some skinny ironing board that looks like an anorexic 13 year old.

I know these things are a matter of taste and preference, but it's just factually incorrect to call her "fat" just because she's got the curves a woman is supposed to have, and not the drugged out boyish look the fashion and cosmetics industry have been selling.

I think she's beautiful .. even in Roswell High she was a babe.

Thx for that FHM link.

icon_drool.gif

US

Bouncing Zabaglione Bros. said:
_xxx_ said:
Well, just look at her arms and her face on those pics from US's link. To me, that's well fed.

She's probably her exact perfect weight. Look at the FHM pics and tell me that's fat. The fact that she's curvy is probably what gives her a great hourglass figure with a proper bust, not some skinny ironing board that looks like an anorexic 13 year old.

I know these things are a matter of taste and preference, but it's just factually incorrect to call her "fat" just because she's got the curves a woman is supposed to have, and not the drugged out boyish look the fashion and cosmetics industry have been selling.

Those FHM pics are _HEAVILY_ photoshopped. To my eyes, she _is_ fat. But it's just my taste. If you don't think so, nice - you can have her :)

More people should share your preferences, so I can get all those skinny drugged-out fashion dolls :devilish:

Back