Favorite youtube video

i just watched this and it makes me sad evga got out of the gpu business

edit: i just realized my venerable 980 ti is evga and im still on it because my new build needs a cpu contact frame to be done and its been out of stock, hopefully its in stock at the end of this week đź«Ł

Last edited:
opera
didnt realise it was browser specific

Edit: did some searching and it's to enable Lucid Mode

Last edited:
I knew about this guy but not just how ridiculous he was. If there ever was a real life video game character, he'd be in the running.

As a sign of how ridiculous he was, the Congress of the USA made it a law that no person could be awarded more than 1 Medal of Honor because they didn't want to give this man his 3rd Medal of Honor ... because it wouldn't be fair. :p

Regards,
SB

imagine in ten or so years, you'll prompt an AI for a movie plot and what you want in it, and bam, your movie will be generated.
Not without AGI. You can't train common sense into these models. With a lot of iteration, masking and prompted inpainting an artist can use generators to make something good. Simply prompting though leads to compositions full of bullshit the moment you pay attention. The turds have gotten very shiny, but still turds

Back