Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer

Someone call greenpeace there's awhale about to beach itself in the background of that pic!
Sorry..that was mean.. :cool:

Don't know if miss alba's really all that special. I mean there's pretty peoople all over the world and not just in showbiz. Also so many of them simply aren't very good actresses. Alba's maybe not bad but she's certainly not outstanding.

I rather go see a movie with a homely woman who's an aweasome actress than one with a pretty but vapid airhead "acting" on the screen that's for sure.

Peace.

Wow that is awesome. I love the Silver Surfer.

But the actor is the guy who did Abe Sapien in Hellboy. I always thought he sounded exactly like Niles in Fraiser.

Someone call greenpeace there's awhale about to beach itself in the background of that pic!
Sorry..that was mean.. :cool:

Don't know if miss alba's really all that special. I mean there's pretty peoople all over the world and not just in showbiz. Also so many of them simply aren't very good actresses. Alba's maybe not bad but she's certainly not outstanding.

I rather go see a movie with a homely woman who's an aweasome actress than one with a pretty but vapid airhead "acting" on the screen that's for sure.

Peace.

That is just crazy talk man. :devilish:

I couldn't care less about the lame FF stuff (and the horrible choice of actors), but I absolutely adore Silver Surfer and related stuff. So I'll watch it anyway.
Me too. My major gripe is that Jessica Alba as hot as she is just isn't Sue Storm. I'll watch it only for Silver Surfer. And Silver Surfer isn't really riding around on a surfboard, it's just a device that looks like one. ;)

Well IMO Alba is a wrong choice for the character, while the rubber guy(80's are still here?) and the thing (bad looking mask and the idiot-like appearance) are just plain awful. The fire-boy can do, but isn't awsome either.

Well IMO Alba is a wrong choice for the character, while the rubber guy(80's are still here?) and the thing (bad looking mask and the idiot-like appearance) are just plain awful. The fire-boy can do, but isn't awsome either.

Ok now, wait a minute. I know you guys are all straight and all, but really, fire boy or whatever his name is, is basically the gay equivalent of Jessica Alba to "our kind". Seriously. The guy is absolutely, without a shadow of a doubt, H O T.

So... No bashing of the hot boy! :LOL:

I haven't bashed him, but the rest of 'em. And I was talking about the roles and not the hotness-factor.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll definitely watch this Fantastic Four sequel although I'm not the fan
of Silver Surfer.
The chasing part is really awesome. Hmmm...who will be the bad guy in this series?:rolleyes:

I'll definitely watch this Fantastic Four sequel although I'm not the fan
of Silver Surfer.
The chasing part is really awesome. Hmmm...who will be the bad guy in this series?:rolleyes:

Probably Galactus himself. They said he'd make an appereance - though with "no body", only as a "force"... Whatever that means...

Back