eBAY BARGAINS :)

nelg

Veteran
I purchased a pair of Yamaha NST 20 speakers for $50.00 US dollars. :oops: :D
The funny thing about this is that, 2 years ago, my brother bought a pair for more and one of the tweeters was blown. Yamaha still has some in stock but they want over $100 just for a tweeter.

Anybody else find any good deals?

PS. the link is to an advertisement for the speakers not the speakers themselves.

Sure...

I bought a whole stack of rack fan units made for cooling rack mounted modems for WorldCom before they went under. They were never even used, and are pretty heavy-duty: 4 80 MM fans in the front push air up a ramped piece of sheet metal that directs air directly throught the piece of equipment above it, while 4 80MM fans in the back PULL the air through the piece of equipment below it, by sucking air UNDER the ramped piece of sheet metal.

I bought 7 or 8 of them, all with name-brand ball bearing fans, for $20 each. I currently use them to cool a whole rack full audio amplifiers which weren't necessarily made to be rack mounted and need the moving air they provide...

nelg said:
I purchased a pair of Yamaha NST 20 speakers for $50.00 US dollars. :oops: :D
The funny thing about this is that, 2 years ago, my brother bought a pair for more and one of the tweeters was blown. Yamaha still has some in stock but they want over $100 just for a tweeter.

Anybody else find any good deals?

PS. the link is to an advertisement for the speakers not the speakers themselves.

Funny that you were buying speakers! :) I just bought a pair of Acoustic Research ps2062's for $36 US with $22shipping/insurance, so total $58!

Nite_Hawk

Back