Do you people think there are still people named Hitler as their last name?

Guden Oden

Legend
I don't mean crazy deluded neonazis wanting to honor their equally crazy, deluded führer here, I mean people from the time before WWII whose family name was Hitler (and yes yes, before anyone mentions it, I know Adolf's "real" last name was Schicklgruber, which has a considerably less ominous ring to it... More like comical, actually. :LOL: And no offense intended towards all the Schicklgrubers of the world of course! :mrgreen: )

you must be REALLY bored. :D

and answer would be...yeah, prolly there are people named like that.... as long as its just a name i dont see a problem. as long as it isnt symbol of ''real'' Hitler... then it becomes problem.

on a sidenote.... there are people named really weird ... heheheh... in my class in high school there was girl whose lastname (when translated) would be "pussy fucker/fucking".... ;) (for Druga and _xxx_ its "Picukarić")

Probably
I still cant help laughing at some old school mates. Ones last name was Longbottom, and the other was Crapp.

Considering I've been flippin' for over an hour by now, yeah. I have to keep myself preoccupied. I'm not one of them homebuilding moms who can hang around at the stove until it's all done. I require stimulation! :D

And watching a movie is no good either, not when I have to go away every few mins to tend to my pancakes. So posting is perfect. ;)

Guden Oden said:
Considering I've been flippin' for over an hour by now, yeah. I have to keep myself preoccupied. I'm not one of them homebuilding moms who can hang around at the stove until it's all done. I require stimulation! :D

And watching a movie is no good either, not when I have to go away every few mins to tend to my pancakes. So posting is perfect. ;)

ya,ya...exuceses.... :p

silence said:
so you like post while flipping pancakes?.... meh, thats art.... and B3d addiction also. :LOL:

:D

Pancakes sure tastes good, but it's way too much work.
Easier to make an omelette. :cool:

Bah. I'm getting too lazy. Soon i'll just eat the eggs raw. :LOL:

IbaneZ said:
:D

Pancakes sure tastes good, but it's way too much work.
Easier to make an omelette. :cool:

Bah. I'm getting too lazy. Soon i'll just eat the eggs raw. :LOL:

i guess Dave will love to read this topic..... so many addicts......:mrgreen:

I love omelettes and I think the universe owes the french an everlasting debt of gratitude for inventing them, but I couldn't make a decent one if my life depended on it. :(

Guden Oden said:
I love omelettes and I think the universe owes the french an everlasting debt of gratitude for inventing them, but I couldn't make a decent one if my life depended on it. :(

What's so complicated about meshing a few eggs with some ham/bacon/onions/whatever and adding some spices? Really, there are no rules for making an omelette.

Alstrong said:
How popular is "Jesus" as a name? ;)

Not trying to sound racist, but many Hispanic people are named Jesus. Other than that, I don't think I've ever heard of anyone with the name Jesus.

_xxx_ said:
What's so complicated about meshing a few eggs with some ham/bacon/onions/whatever and adding some spices? Really, there are no rules for making an omelette.
Nothing complicated at all. My omelettes simply don't want to "shape up" and stick together...

To me, half the pleasure of eating an omelette is the looks, it should be golden-crispy on the outside and plump and fluffy and moist inside... :)

Slightly Off-topic. There was a TV show with Ryk Mayall, and the guy that played Vivien in "The Young Ones" called "Bottom" where Vivien's character was named "Eddie Hitler" other than that I can't think of anyone else that has that name.

One member of the Hitler family (William Patrick Hitler, son of Alois Hitler Jr.) moved to the USA before WW2 and actually joined the US Navy. IIRC he changed his last name after WW2.

Back