DMC4 Full Demo video.

game looks even better at higher resolutions, i suggest you guys go to playsyde.com and check out the demo gameplay Blimblim uploaded, quite nice. day one purchase for me.

Sorry for double post, thought it was worth noting that theres some new DMC4 footage over at gametrailers.com.
Theres some destruction from the fire boss. :)

I don't know. Gameplay videos on playsyde show some slowdowns. I'm not saying there's no room for improvements, only that it doesn't look like constant 60fps now.

Most beautiful arcade game i have seen in quite a while. :smile:
Imo this is an excellent example of how new tech can serve an already classic artistic direction in order to make it even more attractive.
The enviropments - interiors and exteriors - are very detailed and atmospheric. NPCs look like more shophisticated versions of silent hill enemies and at the sime time their animations give them a comical tone. (also i liked the watery-blood effects).
Overall it looks like a must have title for any arcader.

Two complains : In the forst place , i would like to see some of the amazing fire-boss physics during to normal gameplay and not only to boss fights.
Secondly , As i said i really like the imaginative design of the npcs but also I hope that there will be more variety of them in the final game. I saw exactly the same 2 npcs to all of the three playside videos.

Apparently the big rumor Capcom had has been announced.

It's a Devil May Cry anime series coming out for Japan in 07.

I've seen this qouted far and wide, yet nobody has noticed in the fire boss video, it very obviously slows down to like 5 FPS for the duration of when that creature is on onscreen?

As one already said, it has been changed to 60fps - the article.

After watching some direct feed videos this game is actually better than I initially thought. Its great!

Back