Dap 7

Does Firefox's download manager resume option work fine?

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me, but clipboard catching, what you need that for? Can't you just click the links on the web page like normal people? :)

Guden Oden said:
Excuse me, but clipboard catching, what you need that for? Can't you just click the links on the web page like normal people? :)

I'll excuse you.

Sometimes there's a link in the properties of a streaming video, and it's easier this way...
Example: putfile.com

I'd just mark the link with the mouse, rightclick, select cut, then move mouse to address bar -> paste... Don't need any download accelerators for that. :) I'm on broadband, and some sites screw with these accelerator programs and/or ask you not to use them because they screw with the site's server. They're mostly useless really and each and every one I've looked at is either adware or crippled shareware which doesn't exactly help them either. :)

I'm using DAP for quite some time and am happy with it. But i don't need a download manager with many features, so i guess any other would do too.

Rambler said:
I'm using DAP for quite some time and am happy with it. But i don't need a download manager with many features, so i guess any other would do too.
+

also nice is DAP you configure so he proposes each time you want to download something you can use the normal way or the DAP accelerated way

Back