Damn I love this new case by Asus!!!

Yeah I wanted and black or white option too, but it seems Asus doesn't have them. I sent them an email asking for white and black option for a future release. BTW that car is from the movie Minority Report staring Tom Cruise and Colin Ferrill.

london-boy said:
PC-Engine said:
trinibwoy said:
PC-Engine said:
I guess it's just too exotic for some people. :)

Or too ugly :LOL:

Yeah that too, of course not everyone has an eye for art.

:LOL: :LOL: And you would be one of those who has an eye for art?

Actually I have an eye that can appreciate many types of industrial designs. ;)

A 10 mile bridge with blurry repeating textures isn't one of them. ;) :LOL:

Or a black console that looks like two books a big one and a small one glued together. :LOL:

PC-Engine said:
Or a black console that looks like two books a big one and a small one glued together. :LOL:

I actually think that Sony's designers had a very good day when they did the PS2. Very slick. Especially the new (thin) one.

IMHO a good design has to resemble a unit in which all parts go well together. In this sense, I also think that Lexus is a good design, just kinda reversed (I thought the back side was actually front at first).

PC-Engine said:
london-boy said:
PC-Engine said:
trinibwoy said:
PC-Engine said:
I guess it's just too exotic for some people. :)

Or too ugly :LOL:

Yeah that too, of course not everyone has an eye for art.

:LOL: :LOL: And you would be one of those who has an eye for art?

Actually I have an eye that can appreciate many types of industrial designs. ;)

A 10 mile bridge with blurry repeating textures isn't one of them. ;) :LOL:

I think your problem with the PS2 "design" is the SONY logo. Same for anything else.
Besides, your originality baffles me PC-Engine. Everytime you post it's totally different from the last. Err....

_xxx_ said:
PC-Engine said:

I actually think that Sony's designers had a very good day when they did the PS2. Very slick. Especially the new (thin) one.

IMHO a good design has to resemble a unit in which all parts go well together. In this sense, I also think that Lexus is a good design, just kinda reversed (I thought the back side was actually front at first).

The PSTwo is nice because it's very small so the ugliness of the orginal PS2 design doesn't stand out as much.

I like the Lexus design the way it is becuase there's no hood to look over when you drive. It's more like the new Lamborghini. It's also much more aerodynamic that way ie teardrop shape.

I think your problem with the PS2 "design" is the SONY logo. Same for anything else.

Don't be too sure. The PSP industrial design is quite nice actually, better than the DS...gasp. :oops:

Anyway lb, out of curiousity would you care to show me a PC tower case that you consider stylish? ;)

PC-Engine said:
Anyway lb, care to show me a PC tower case that you consider stylish? ;)

HAHA Is that a joke!!? "Stylish" and "PC case" shouldn't go in the same sentence. :devilish:
No, seriously, i'm not sure, I haven't seen every case in existance, and out of the ones i have seen, i really don't consider them stylish.

The G5 is a very nice design though.

london-boy said:
PC-Engine said:

HAHA Is that a joke!!? "Stylish" and "PC case" shouldn't go in the same sentence. :devilish:
No, seriously, i'm not sure, I haven't seen every case in existance, and out of the ones i have seen, i really don't consider them stylish.

The G5 is a very nice design though.

What about the iMac the one with the round base?

PC-Engine said:
I like the Lexus design the way it is becuase there's no hood to look over when you drive.

A long hood is a great penis supplement! Ever wondered why so many 60 yrs old men drive porsche? ;)

This one?

EDIT: "plug that thing in" also sounds different with this case... :devilish:

red-sp27.jpg

I can just imagine that car asking the other sports cars in the showroom... "Do you think my bum looks big in this?..."

Back