Crash Force [XO, PC]

Nesh

Double Agent
Legend

This is a game a tiny team is making in my country for PC and XBox One.

It is a competitive multiplayer game like Twisted Metal only with futuristic vehicles. Some of the 3D model work has been outsourced to some artists including me. It is the very first game I have ever worked on which is an exciting start

I would appreciate your voting support in the link below if you like it :)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfi...nlight&utm_source=greenlight&utm_medium=email

This is a game a tiny team is making in my country for PC and XBox One.

It is a competitive multiplayer game like Twisted Metal only with futuristic vehicles. Some of the 3D model work has been outsourced to some artists including me. It is the very first game I have ever worked on which is an exciting start

I would appreciate your voting support in the link below if you like it :)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfi...nlight&utm_source=greenlight&utm_medium=email
Congratulations Nesh!! And good luck with this game. I am following it on Steam, though I am more of a console player. I didn't know you are an artist. My best wishes for your career.

As for feedback, it seems quite fun, and the stages look fine in general. I also like the colours and the animations overall. What is the target framerate? On the not so good side, I think that the camera is kinda twitchy perhaps, at least for now. Hopes all goes well for you.

Congratulations Nesh!! And good luck with this game. I am following it on Steam, though I am more of a console player. I didn't know you are an artist. My best wishes for your career.

As for feedback, it seems quite fun, and the stages look fine in general. I also like the colours and the animations overall. What is the target framerate? On the not so good side, I think that the camera is kinda twitchy perhaps, at least for now. Hopes all goes well for you.
Thanks
I am not sure what is the target framerate on console but I can ask. I hope its 60fps
The camera is one thing I have noticed too. They received that comment before so I hope they fix it :)

Congrats Nesh ! All the best for the endeavour :D ! So happy to see more and more B3D guys turning into game devs.
If all goes well, my next game should happen soon too !
good luck to you, too. I am becoming a programmer. My Programming teacher, a female, (4 out of my 5 teachers are females, they are as good if not better programmers than men, they say), told me today that indian programmers are the best in the world.

In order to create a game I should get into 3D Design or something like that, but I am just focused on programming, it's been just a week now, so I can only program things like a Congratulations message, Hi world, How are you, whatever.. (this gives me an idea to create an AI that talks to you)

Congrats Nesh ! All the best for the endeavour :D ! So happy to see more and more B3D guys turning into game devs.
If all goes well, my next game should happen soon too !
Good luck to you too. I d love to see what you are planning or working on :)

Perhaps one day the Beyond3D will form its own team and make its own game :D

Good luck to you too. I d love to see what you are planning or working on :)

Perhaps one day the Beyond3D will form its own team and make its own game :D
Beyond Ideas... how does that sound as a name?

Ok seems they decided to push the release around March-April because they didnt want to compete with the big games released during the holidays. Not sure if this is a good decision or not. Time will tell.

Back