Could Dreamcast et al handle this/that game/effect? *DC tech retrospective *spawn

Why? What reasoning leads you to this?

The main guy was bashed by PS fanboys pretty hard on X.

And he gave as good as he got (and rightly so) but in doing so he's put a target on his back, and if that port isn't 1:1 perfect the PS fanboys are going to dive on him.

And I don't think he'll want the hassle or crap from them should it not be a 1:1 port.

Just a hunch/feeling I have.

And he gave as good as he got (and rightly so) but in doing so he's put a target on his back, and if that port isn't 1:1 perfect the PS fanboys are going to dive on him.

And I don't think he'll want the hassle or crap from them should it not be a 1:1 port.

Nothing to do with fanboys, if anything the guy loves to give it to them. It's about simply getting things done in quiet manner for legal issues. The port itself is progressing nicely , in that regard there's nothing to worry about.

Last edited:

You really needed to add that context to your original post.

Back