Console Games Screenshot Thread (No 56K or Limited Data Plans) [2009 - 2016]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some Pixeljunk Shooter pics. The game has adjustable black borders so you don't miss anything because of overscan.

pixeljunktmshooter.png

pixeljunktmshooter4.png

pixeljunktmshooter6.png

pixeljunktmshooter5.png

And one from Uncharted 2
uncharted2amongthievesb.jpg

Whish more games had that screenshot feature :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a reason why so few games have a screenshot function? And isn't that even a part of the XMB now? It's not like Uncharted2 or Killzone2 have anything to hide.

what do you mean they are part of XMB?

In games like PixelJunk Shooter you can go to the XMB photo menu, and if the game supports the function, there will be an option to take a screenshot. I think Wipeout HD and Uncharted 2 do it their own way.

I guess the reason why games don't have it is the same reason only a few games had Trophies in 2008; it's not mandatory and takes time away from more important things.

But wouldn't it be an excellent marketing tool for companies such as Naughty Dog if the fans started spamming message boards with Uncharted screens they took themselves? (the most impressive U2 footage is in the sp campaign, and there's no screen grab function for that if I'm not mistaken)

Some (rather poor) off screenshots by me :p
Regardless..this game is Beehehehe-utiful !!

2r74xgy.jpg

245na4z.jpg

2my3qrt.jpg

2h7j6l5.jpg

Figures that I need to get a framebuffer screenshot grabbing equipment
How much do they cost anyway ?

Motorstorm: PR is very impressive!

And it's a shame that Just Cause 2 supports the video function but not screenshots!

While I wait for another game to support it, here's some more from Uncharted 2 ;)

uncharted2amongthieves1d.jpg

uncharted2amongthieves9.jpg

uncharted2amongthieves2k.jpg

uncharted2amongthieves2k.jpg

uncharted2amongthieves2o.jpg

Nice FFXIII shots, do you have Gow3 btw? Some of the titan scenes are mindblowing if you wouldn't mind hosting a few of them:).

Yes I have, but Right now I'm about to finish GOW 1 since I've never had a chance to play these games at the time (playing though Architect's Tomb at the moment), so it'll be a while till I get to GOW 3..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back