Christmas List

sytaylor

Newcomer
So what have you guys asked for?

I just said money... This is more a wish list than a christmas list but what the hell...

An A-Centric 18-Carat Gold watch by Dunhill
a PSP...
Ralph Lauren Purple Lable suit
Linsay Lohan
Grey D&G coat
Brown leather DKNY boots
Chanel Allure HOMME Sport

Only one geeky thing in there... shame it won't be out in time, damnit.

I'm sorry to be the one to tell you......but.....
SPOILER WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no Santa!!!!

I guess I'm going to buy myself some game, maybe R&C3 (I bought me R&C2 last xmas, so I might take this as a tradition :) )

Good job I don't read spoilers, who knows what could be lurking underneath the intense net pause. I have a christmas tradition of malteasers... I don't know why, they just remind me of christmas.

sytaylor said:
Good job I don't read spoilers, who knows what could be lurking underneath the intense net pause. I have a christmas tradition of malteasers... I don't know why, they just remind me of christmas.

Sausage rolls for me. My mum always makes some on Christmas Eve and I used to munch on them after staggering home from the pub! ;)

I had a whole bucket of malteasers last year after the night out... just sat there munching watching random sports... ahh christmas

sytaylor said:
london-boy said:
A villa in the Bahamas. With servants. And £1,000,000,000 in my bank account.
Thank you very much.

WHen you wish upon a star...

Sweetheart, no, really, i won't be offended if you give me such gifts! Really, i'll PM u my bank details.
Cheers.

FOOL :devilish:

MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA... oh wait, its l-b, bank details for fraud purposes are about as useful as a tricycle as a getaway vehicle for a bank robbery.

sytaylor said:
FOOL :devilish:

MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA... oh wait, its l-b, bank details for fraud purposes are about as useful as a tricycle as a getaway vehicle for a bank robbery.

Yep. The way it works with my bank accounts is, money goes in.
Period.
Black hole.
Never to be seen ever again in the Universe.

first of all... ROFL at l-b!

secondly...

I'm not telling you what I want for Christmas! I'll just wait til I get it and then take pics. ;)

Sage said:
first of all... ROFL at l-b!

secondly...

I'm not telling you what I want for Christmas! I'll just wait til I get it and then take pics. ;)

I've always said i'll support your decision. But pics of u as a woman, with details to prove to everyone that it's gone is a bit much. We'll trust your word...

digitalwanderer said:
I happen to know, I am one of the many Santas out there. :rolleyes:

Hahahaahaaahaahh! :) Do you do the whole "daddy's just going to go out and buy a newspaper" routine too, or have you come up with some better excuse? :p

Digi si teh supar daddey! :D

Back