check out this new puzzle game

Status
Not open for further replies.

kate25

Newcomer
Hi, i came across a new puzzle game, it's called Deleted. If you liked spam, there's a chance you'll like this as well, i'm addicted already : http://www.deletedlive.com

Further, I'm actually really a man. A bald, middle-aged man with a middle-age spread, no social skills and bad breath. I get haemhorroids quite frequently, I enjoy horse riding, and my favourite cheese is the stuff I can get out of my belly button.

I'm a twat, and I'd really like everyone to recognise that fact. Awesomely, I also don't know shit about 3D graphics, and never will!

To finish, I'd love it if I was banned. Please can you help me out with that, dearest B3D Admins? Oh, and I totally fancy london-boy.

Could you PLEASE put in one of them "enter the code you see on the image above" type boxes on the registration form Dave? It kills about 90% of these suckers dead before they can even get here.

digitalwanderer said:
Could you PLEASE put in one of them "enter the code you see on the image above" type boxes on the registration form Dave? It kills about 90% of these suckers dead before they can even get here.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I'll second that. That stops most of the trolls! In fact, we should apply for patent, call it Trollbuster3000 and sell it. :LOL:

hupfinsgack said:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: I'll second that. That stops most of the trolls! In fact, we should apply for patent, call it Trollbuster3000 and sell it. :LOL:

Nah, you should submarine patent it and sue everyone in 20 years.

wireframe said:
C'mon guys, be nice. That 25 after her name is probably her age. She could be hot hot hot!!!

Given that after Tagrineth's departure the male percentage rose to 100%. Chances are slim to none that she's female. Kate is probably an acronym :LOL:

K.I.L.E.R said:
Why doesn't the url work?
Maybe it's just me but it looks like the url has been made up.
Kruno, I never can tell if you are being facetious or just a bit slow off the mark. :)

The original spam posting was edited by moderator to emphasise its junk nature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back