Change my avatar?

digitalwanderer

wandering
Legend
digs_avatar_150x150.jpg

I've made some subtle changes to it over the years, but I'm almost thinking it is time for a major revamp....any opinios? :|

you should like make an animated gif with like explosions an stuff. that would be like really cool. shit. i should do that!

hey69 said:
i didn't know you could have avatars here?
Nah, you can't...but this isn't the only forum I hang at.

The problem with using animated .gifs for me is size. I gotta have a 65x65, 80x80, 100x100, and 150x150 of the same thing...and I don't know how to do animated gifs so I wouldn't know how to resize them. :oops:

YOU SHOULD SO USE THAT!

it totally fits your personality (and i dont mean you have the personality of a hot chic, i mean your keen sense of humor)

digitalwanderer said:
digs_avatar_150x150.jpg

I've made some subtle changes to it over the years, but I'm almost thinking it is time for a major revamp....any opinios? :|
Perhaps you should change your name, instead?

Bubblebath Phoenix would be appropriate.

digitalwanderer said:
RussSchultz said:
Perhaps you should change your name, instead?

Bubblebath Phoenix would be appropriate.
rofl.gif
rofl.gif
rofl.gif

It's 'sposed to be a blue phoenix rising from a pool of bubbles. :oops:

The Phoenix is the symbol of the Empress in China. Are you a chick?

A Matrix-y kind of electronic web, with either a VW bug (with mag wheels, shag carpet, and a four-on-the-floor. . .for all you Charlie Daniels fans) or a Ferrari (depending on just how much you're looking to stroke your ego :D ) with puffs of smoke coming out of the tailpipe imposed in the foreground. Maybe an old VW van with a peace sign and tie dye paint job?

Not that I don't like your current one --it just doesn't say "digital wanderer" to me.

digitalwanderer said:
geo said:
Not that I don't like your current one --it just doesn't say "digital wanderer" to me.
Sure it does, right across the top in red letters! :?

Uh huh. Like Phyllis Diller wearing a "Foxy Lady" T-shirt. Or Pam Anderson wearing an "Itty Bitty Titty Committee" one.

Back