buy this girl for the weekend on ebay

Hell, I'm tempted to bid on her....my basement really needs cleaning and then she could pick up all the dogshit in my backyard for me. :)

Not with those robot laser-beam eyes, I'm not going near her. She's an android or something, she'd probably go mad and eat the microwave or some such.

This listing (5958757882) has been removed by eBay or is no longer available. Please make sure that you've entered the item number correctly.
If the item was removed by eBay, please consider this transaction canceled. If anybody contacts you to complete the sale, please ignore the request. Completing the sale outside of eBay may be unsafe and will not be covered by eBay purchase protection programs.

Items that ended more than 90 days ago are no longer accessible through the eBay system.

damn.

i emailed her this question before:

dear peapie25,

hi there, is that your foto? what are you willing to do in the weekend you spend with me. i willing to pay upto 5000$ do you do *n*l?

hehe, i waiting for her reply :p

Eeek! I know you're just having a laugh but I hope the law wouldn't allow you to be entrapped in case they were trying to get people to solicit for purposes of prostitution.

Edit: That's way to far-fetched, sorry.

beh, i'm not american i can email her whatever i want
and prostitittion is legal here also .
but anyway
it was meant as a joke to see what her reaction and motivation for this auction was

Back