Aya Neo Kun , Pocket Air, Air 1S

eastmen

Legend
Supporter

Pocket Air is an android device MediaTek Dimensity 1200 5.5amoled screen , Halo joystick/triggers 7350mAH battery . Could be a great option for emulation on the go

Air 1S is a AIR but with a ryzen 7 7840u Hal based controllers 1920x1080p 5.5inch screen Amoled 38Wh battery.

Aya Neo KUN has a 75W battery and also track pad with 8.4 inch display. SOC is unknown but has built in windows hello

These are coming to indigogo in the future. It looks like they are being smart and reusing the Air/AirS hardware and swapping out SOC's between android and amd.

Not convinced about the position of those trackpads, but they should be an essential feature of these devices. At least, ones thay can emulate Steamdeck's 'virtual mouseball', which is sooo much more useable than a conventional trackpad.

Not convinced about the position of those trackpads, but they should be an essential feature of these devices. At least, ones thay can emulate Steamdeck's 'virtual mouseball', which is sooo much more useable than a conventional trackpad.
To be honest , I don't use the track pads on the steam deck often and so for me I much rather the placement here on the Ayaneo based on theory not usage lol. I also much perfer the offset design of the analog sticks of the ayaneo.

I have often wondered with the steam deck how much more battery they could have fit or if they could have done a larger screen without those track pads
1689025318713.png

There appears to be a lot of circuitry to support them
1689025354335.png

Attachments

• 1689025218512.png
    1689025218512.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 2
darn the Aya Neo Air 1S is an impressive piece of hardware. It features a very powerful Ryzen 7 7840U APU, an OLED screen, and only weighs 400 grams, very similar to the Nintendo Switch. o_O

AIR 1S pricing.

sg8zPGD.png

Back