Are you or have you been under an NDA?

NDA status?

• Not currently under a NDA, but have been at one time.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never been under an NDA.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I am , when i got my new job at samsung i had to sign one and I'm under another one for something or other about a game .... then there is a third one about hardware .

Thats it though nothing major

Hanners said:
John Reynolds said:
I could tell you my security clearance level, but then I'd have to kill you.

McDonalds has security levels? :oops:

:devilish:

Do you have ANY idea how many secrets they have!! All the things happening just behind the counter...

That's why you never see McDonald employees outside in the real world, only behind the counter. When they get off work they are immediately transported to a high security facility to avoid contact with the outside world.

Currently under NDA for beta testing a new software release for a consumer electronics product. Also under several NDA's relating to my employer, our customers, and specific job tasks. I carry a TS DoD security clearance, so that isn't unusual though.

Two of them, both software development, both current --neither graphics industry (boring business stuff).

I've been under quite a few NDAs, but I can only remember signing one: When Intergraph was about to announced their Intense 3D Voodoo at $230(I think). It was an amazing price for the time and really wanted to make sure nobody spilled the beans before it was ready. Most of my other NDAs were part of agreements with my company(Jon Peddie Associates). I didn't necessarily sign them, but I had to abide by them. And let me tell you, there were A LOT. Most of the stuff never became public. So I guess I'm still required to be quiet about them. ;)

Tommy McClain

Back