Are you or have you been under an NDA?

NDA status?

• Not currently under a NDA, but have been at one time.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Never been under an NDA.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

CMAN

Regular
Who has been under an NDA or is currently under an NDA? It does not have to be a computer industry NDA, just a formal and legal one.

I am currently under one.

Yes, but I can't tell you what it is. I am allowed to disclose that it's *really* exiciting, but beyond that your own fantasmogorical imaginotism will have to take over.

But it *is* really exciting. Really *really* exciting.

None right now, but plenty of them in the past. The things are weird, and I don't like them.

Sonic said:
None right now, but plenty of them in the past. The things are weird, and I don't like them.

yeah.... mine is from a few years ago... MOST of the information is now publicly available... however SOME of the info is not and never will be. I am permanently under NDA for that info.

Yes. Such as being under NDA for th elong lost Saturn game Sonic Xtreme...

Oh well.

Doesn't really matter. Being under NDA is sometimes special, but mostly a pain because I want to TELL!

I've never signed a document, but any time someone tells me to keep something to myself I consider it an NDA if I agree.

I'm constantly under an NDA attached to my work (car prototypes etc.), but it's nothing that really bothers me. I mean, it's not really interesting stuff to talk about with non-techies which most of my friends are.

And I tend to completely turn off anything work-related as soon as I'm out of the door and on my way home.

Almost every time you betatest a game you have some sort of NDA. The only one that had no NDA was World of Warcraft and i think it helped tremendously the hype around the game.

Who's NDA?
Anyway, I've recently been mainly top, so in anycase NDA would have been under me... or beside.... or in front :?

Ah, shit, I voted never but then I remembered I've signed national security NDAs twice. Nothing fancy top secret stuff, just standard form in the military.

As part of job contracts, yes, but that's just the usual stuff and permanent. Never from someone who was not my employer.

I've never signed an NDA but will be working for IBM soon so guess I might have to. Most tech companies seem to have at least one IP-related agreement to sign when you're recruited (although I guess they're usually related to rights issues).

Back