April fools and the internet.

Chalnoth said:
Well, not entirely on-topic, but Adult Swim over at Cartoon Network's doing some interesting stuff for this April fools day. First, they aired some sort of Chuck Norris ninja cartoon. Then they aired Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex with a long series of farts dubbed into the sound track. I stopped watching after they did the same with Full Metal Alchemist, but I seriously hope they don't do it for Evangelion tonight....I haven't seen that episode!

They stopped after Full Metal Alchemist but I was laughing so hard for GitS:SAC and FMA. They had such incredible timeing with each fart :LOL:

copyofuntitled13cc.jpg

!

Hadn't noticed that 3rd one.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I thought there were only two as well. The Orton one took the longest to get.

Not seeing anything foolworthy on the B3D front page either, unless it's been taken down already. :???:

This apparently has some biting.

Its still over my head damnit :oops:
Jokes don't usall go over my head.. this is extremly frustrating :devilish:

MuFu said:
I thought there were only two as well. The Orton one took the longest to get.
Good God, this is the stuff of legends. How can he possibly top it next year?

I'm not sure it's a prank now. Maybe it's just part of the frontpage for good (like the tag line)?

Isn't it supposed to be bad luck to continue April 1st stuff after midday? :???:

MuFu said:
I'm not sure it's a prank now. Maybe it's just part of the frontpage for good (like the tag line)?

Isn't it supposed to be bad luck to continue April 1st stuff after midday? :???:
Yeah, but a lot of people are having trouble figuring it out....mebbe that's why Dave left it like that? :-|

Didn't notice. It doesn't really matter for the purposes of the prank though.

Edit - actually, now that you mention it, that third one could have been there already. Probably why myself, Rys etc didn't notice it to begin with.

Last edited by a moderator:
Chalnoth said:
I still don't see any jokes there.

I'm now convinced that the joke is on B3D forum members going bats trying to find something hilarious that's not even there. It's original, I'll say that much. :LOL:

MuFu said:
Didn't notice. It doesn't really matter for the purposes of the prank though.

Edit - actually, now that you mention it, that third one could have been there already. Probably why myself, Rys etc didn't notice it to begin with.
I'm not sure I remember, though, and I do look at the front page quite a bit. At least once a week, if not more! I'm not sure Wavey knows how to edit the site? :???:

Back