Anyone ever read The Lion, The Witch and the Wardrobe?

BlueTsunami

I laugh at you! HA HA HA!
Veteran
Well..appearently its been made into a MOVIE!!!!!! Oh man...I just watched the trailer for it..and brought back SO many childhood memories about the Chronicles of Narnia....Alsan looks like one mean Mo Fo..I can't wait till this comes out (I believe its a December release date). Nostalgia here I come! :eek:

Heres a link to the trailer....obviously it uses quicktime :oops:

The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe

EDIT: oooOoOoOhhh..I just watched it again...gave me fricken goosebumps. I love how theres no vocal narriation, just the music and images. Also disregard that this is from Disney....it actually looks like a good movie, maybe it will be the movie that saves them?

yeah, ive been waiting for over a year now on the movie. I loved the books as a kid, will be re-reading them prior to the movie coming out.

epic

I actually had a chance to visit Rythym & Hues while they were working on the some of the critical scenes (I don't want to give spoilers if someone hasn't read the the books...) I saw the preview as they were piecing it together as well. 8)

I've only seen a smattering of stuff for it, so I'm going to withhold judgement for a spell.

Read all of the Narnia books long ago when I was a kid, but in swedish. Been intending to get the english originals for years now, but I keep forgetting...

read them as a kid, didn't understand the allegories, enjoyed the adventures.

Read them as an adult to my kids, understood the allegories. They enjoyed the adventures.

Think too many people put adult knowledge onto childhood memories..

Will take my brood to see these as they really liked the books.

Read all of them many times as a kid. Could never understand why ppl like Lion, Witch and the Wardrobe best though, I always thought it was one of the weaker ones.
I liked Voyage of the Dawn treader best.

I've got the set of Narnia several years ago, I was going to read it but never got around to them.

Do you have to read the books in any particular order ?

Blitzkrieg said:
I liked Voyage of the Dawn treader best.

Ah, yes, that would be a favourite.
Though I was also very fond of The Horse and His Boy.

I actually did discover (some of) the allegories when reading them as a child, but I was probably at least 10 years old by then.

talyn99 said:
Um, anyone tell me what happened to the CONSOLE TALK section

Someone released a stink bomb there and the whole place cleared out, where all waiting till the stink goes away :oops:

Oh...and I may or may not be lying

>.>

If you wish to find the truth..you will find the truth here....

The Truth!?!

Back