Any Anime Lovers here :)

Another of my favourate Anime, GANTZ starts of slow which isn't a bad thing, as you get more involved with the characters and to be honest it was really easy to get used to the pace but with the majority of Anime the ending is a bit crap, call it existential or more likely external factors [such as lack of audience interest...their loss anyways...bastards], either way, other than the finl episode, GANTZ is an exceptional Anime in the highest order.

LOVE IT.

patsu said:
The Baron said:
(3) GANTZ
Strange SciFi + Alien + Reality TV manga. Very creative aliens and some "gratuitous reader services" (unnecessary nudity).
Let us never speak of the second season of teh Gantz anime again. :(

I need to get the manga, but effort is required.

Why ? What happened ? I didn't bother with the anime.

It was trash imo opinion I loved season 1 of gantz, but season 2 was so bad i only watch 10 episode before I quit.

Current favorites Bleach, Naruto and I am so happy that Full metal panic the second raid has finally begun.

All time favs are Berserk, Trigun, Cowboy bebop, Escaflowne, and lots more.

What :oops: there is a season 2 of Gantz. Please point me to some information about it cause this is a first. So i guess season 1 was 26 episodes right.

JaylumX said:
What :oops: there is a season 2 of Gantz. Please point me to some information about it cause this is a first. So i guess season 1 was 26 episodes right.
no, Season 1 was 11 (or something), and Season 2 was 13 (yet it started couting at 14. there's something weird that explained the discrepancy, I forget what though)

Gah, I hated Gantz. I only kept watching it to see if it would have a decent ending (which it did not). It actually made me very angry whole watching it because it was so bad.

Supposedly the manga is still continuing with the story. For the anime they just took what was done so far with it and made up an ending.

I hated the whole thing.

Ha ha. That's why I don't watch manga-crossed-over anime anymore. I only look at one-off movie-anime (like Miyazaki's). Manga has more time to stew/cook the plot and develope the characters fully.

GANTZ manga is not bad at all. But I like the manga from old times better (May be because I was gullible then ?).

Back